Enviro Care was called to assist with a soap/chlorine mixture at a laundry room at the Moab Hospital. Crews were notified, supplies were loaded and the team made its way to the Hospital. The local Fire Department contacted E.C.I. and notified them that they would be deploying Sodium Bicarbonate solution to the room in order to neutralize the mixture. Upon arrival, the room was still closed for entry, inspection was made and Sodium powder was found all over the floor of the room. Crews began sweeping the ground and collecting all Sodium powder. All of the supplies in the room were wiped down and decontaminated. The floor was then washed.